How can I use rack 1024 in stand alone?

usb to dmx - 1024 dmx channels - 19'' rack - 16 flash buttons - IR remote controller - 8 external contacts - calendar

How can I use rack 1024 in stand alone?

Postby Vikk » 01 February 2020, 22:13

I have some questions about how its possible to use the Sweetlight rack 1024 interface in stand alone using the 16 flash buttons...

The information about the interface tells me there is 4 different zones and 16 flash buttons. Is there 4 buttons per zone or are the buttons free to assign to whatever you want?

Can it run different scenes at the same time? Or is it one scene/zone at the same time?

What i want to do is to uppload a few different scenes with movements that can be triggered by maybe button 1-4.
Then i want to ad/trigger scenes with different colors without the movement stopping. Lets say with button 5-12.
And then add gobos, strobing and stop functions with the last buttons...

How does this work?

Best regards
Viktor
Vikk

Re: How can I use rack 1024 in stand alone?

Postby support » 02 February 2020, 19:26

We just added this for more understanding: https://thelightingcontroller.com/viewt ... =97&t=6590

What i want to do is to uppload a few different scenes with movements that can be triggered by maybe button 1-4.
Then i want to ad/trigger scenes with different colors without the movement stopping. Lets say with button 5-12.
And then add gobos, strobing and stop functions with the last buttons...

We suggest you to put:
- "movements" buttons in zone #1.
- "color" buttons in zone #2
- "gobo" buttons in zone #3
- othe functions buttons in zone #4
The Lighting Controller
support
Administrateur

Return to Rack1024