Blackout Button for Specific Page only

create pages with buttons to trigger scenes

Blackout Button for Specific Page only

Postby MarktheShark » 31 October 2017, 00:31

Is it possible to create a blackout button to blackout only one page or just the page that the button was added to? I can only get a blackout button to blackout everything (all button boards)
MarktheShark

Re: Blackout Button for Specific Page only

Postby support » 31 October 2017, 10:53

There are two functions:
1. Release all buttons
A button can force all buttons to switch off.
2. 'Release all buttons' exclusion
A button can ignore the "switch off" message from "Release all buttons".

To force all buttons to switch off within one page, you have set the function "Solo buttons" in the page.
The Lighting Controller
support
Administrateur

Postby MarktheShark » 17 February 2018, 23:26

I have done what you suggested and that worked for awhile, but I now have 3 pages on my main button board tab.
I have a page for my pars, then a page for my moving heads, and a page for my scanners.
I want to be able to blackout just my moving heads, but leave the pars and scanners on. I don't want the moving heads to be solo buttons. Isn't there a way to just release all buttons for a single page meaning create a button that releases all buttons just for page moving heads?
MarktheShark

Postby support » 19 February 2018, 08:51

"solo button" is the oly way to have only one button in a page.
I don't want the moving heads to be solo buttons

In our opinion, when all scenes from the same page active the same channels, there is no reason to have more than one button on.
The Lighting Controller
support
Administrateur

Postby Luc Henrion » 19 February 2018, 14:02

hum... what about several "solo"? A right clic on the current "1"' (for "release all buttons") would allow, for example, to select between 1 to 8 "solo/release" channels... This is similar to groups of faders and/or solo's in an audio mixing console. Yeah, I confess: I'm a sound guy first ! 8-)
Luc Henrion

Postby Pink LD » 25 February 2018, 23:33

You could create a button for each page that does a blackout function for the fixture type of that page. You could make one that is a flash button for a momentary flash, and/ or another that when switched on overrides the dimmer/shutter of the fixture group until it is released, or you select another button with dimmer/fader active. Remember last takes priority.
Pink LD

Postby Stilli » 26 February 2018, 11:18

Create a Scene with all fixtures within your live buttons page off, make a button for it on the relative group page and set that button to "Release all buttons". That will blackout all fixtures within the page.
Stilli

Return to Live - Buttons