Corrupted show file?

usb to dmx - 1024 dmx channels - 19'' rack - 16 flash buttons - IR remote controller - 8 external contacts - calendar

Corrupted show file?

Postby boogiemarshall » 01 November 2022, 23:05

We had one month off between shows and our last performance was fine, no issues. This past weekend, nothing worked as programmed. All lights matched the addressing in the software and all lights powered up and were functional, but nothing was even close to what I had programmed. Many of the multi-LED lights illuminated only 2 or 3 LEDs and some were really bright and some were really dim. I brought home 3 moving head lights and have been trying to figure out what has gone wrong. At first, they worked fine. So I tried shutting it down and restarting, and then it wasn't working. So I created a test scene with the 3 lights and they worked fine. So I went back to the main light show and it has been working fine. I have 2 more shows this year - the next coming up in 4 days and I'm hoping someone can help. I'm really a noob at this, but I'm stumped as it has all worked fine for the last 2 years.

I'm running version 9.2.23 (yes, I just found out there is a new version) I''m using a macbook air running macOS Catalina 10.15.7. All lights are in 1 universe, all lights are Chauvet, all DMX addresses on fixtures match the programming. Tried different cables - no improvement. Sending over the show file after I post.
Last edited by boogiemarshall on 01 November 2022, 23:13, edited 2 times in total.
boogiemarshall

Re: Corrupted show file?

Postby boogiemarshall » 01 November 2022, 23:08

boogiemarshall

Re: Corrupted show file?

Postby support » 18 November 2022, 11:11

Not easy to check standalone data without your lighting equipment.

Please try to do that:
1. use the option "erase existing standalone data"
2. reload the standalone data
And tell us the result.
The Lighting Controller
support
Administrateur

Return to Rack1024