Move to Line Dialogue Window

stack scenes and play them with a "GO" button

Move to Line Dialogue Window

Postby CaptJWH » 20 February 2021, 16:57

a couple things here.

First, it seems there is no learning when it comes to where i reposition the Move to Line (MTL) dialogue window to. It typically pops up under my 3D View windows which I have set to always on top, then i minimize the 3DView and move the MTL window over my sequence view, make my change, hit ok, then i have to restore the 3Dview window. then the next time i open the MTL window, it's right back under the 3Dview window. can you have the app remember where it's last position was and restore it to that position when it's activated next? (apply this setting to all instances where a dialogue box opens?).

Second, can you change the behavior of the cursor position in the MTL text box from being at position 0 (the beginning of the line, ahead of the current value) to highlighting the existing value so that my next keystroke instantly replaces the existing value? Feels like there are more places in the app where this is happening too.

thanks a lot!

Jason
CaptJWH

Re: Move to Line Dialogue Window

Postby support » 22 February 2021, 08:39

Can you have the app remember where it's last position was and restore it to that position when it's activated next?

Noted.

Can you change the behavior of the cursor position in the MTL text box from being at position 0 to highlighting the existing value

If we have good memory, we already tried this, but it was not possible with this kind of basic window gadget that we are using.

https://thelightingcontroller.com/viewt ... f=3&t=4909
The Lighting Controller
support
Administrateur

Re: Move to Line Dialogue Window

Postby CaptJWH » 23 February 2021, 21:51

appreciate the read. understand that this is cosmetic and priority would be low, but could possibly make the requirements list when tinkering with the gadget :)

thanks
CaptJWH

Return to Live - Sequential List