EZ-kling

control Artnet fixtures

EZ-kling

Postby BartKrap » 10 January 2017, 15:42

Hey support,

I was wondering if I could convert the 2nd artnet universe to dmx using the Adj/Elation EZ-Kling?

http://www.americandj.eu/nl/ez-kling.html

Greets
Head of lighting, lighting designer and lighting operater at De Zoom and Pinky's in Renesse and Ron van der Veen Entertainment.
BartKrap

Re: EZ-kling

Postby support » 10 January 2017, 19:15

No, this is not possible.
The Lighting Controller
support
Administrateur

Postby BartKrap » 15 January 2017, 15:15

support wrote:No, this is not possible.

Could you explain to me why this would not be possible, because looking at the specs it should be able to.
Head of lighting, lighting designer and lighting operater at De Zoom and Pinky's in Renesse and Ron van der Veen Entertainment.
BartKrap

Postby support » 15 January 2017, 18:22

We just read the main specifications, then it was our conclusion. May be we made a mistake (we never used this device). We can only say our software sends Artnet commands.
If the manual of this device says: "receive Artnet and sends dmx", then it should be ok.
Sorry for our misunderstanding.
The Lighting Controller
support
Administrateur

Postby BartKrap » 15 January 2017, 20:58

support wrote:We just read the main specifications, then it was our conclusion. May be we made a mistake (we never used this device). We can only say our software sends Artnet commands.
If the manual of this device says: "receive Artnet and sends dmx", then it should be ok.
Sorry for our misunderstanding.

Thank you, yes this device can recieve artnet and convert it into dmx signals, I am going to test this soon and will let you know what the results are so you can better help other people that might get this device.
BartKrap

Postby BartKrap » 19 January 2017, 09:09

Hey support, a little help needed here.

We can't get it to work right. Can you confirm we should go to: preferences --> Hardware --> autodetect network devices ?
BartKrap

Postby support » 19 January 2017, 09:40

So far, "autodetect network devices" does not exist.
"Autodetect interfaces" is to find our Ethernet dmx interface (viewtopic.php?f=86&t=4664).

For Artnet please watch this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHrl4Q5kXp8
The Lighting Controller
support
Administrateur

Return to Artnet