"Vegas Lights" 3DView Lightshow

virtual shows made with our software and visualized in 3DView

"Vegas Lights" 3DView Lightshow

Postby LightningFM » 02 March 2017, 15:03

Hello everybody!
Here's a new lightshow, programmed on "Vegas Lighs" (and a little of Time To Dance) by Panic! At The Disco:
Link: https://youtu.be/NyOFnXb8-X0
The scenario is a rock concert, so I built a stage big enough to place a vocalist, guitarist, bassist, a drum set and a keyboard. The audio came from the live the band performed at the Reading Festival in 2015, during daytime, looking at the footage I noticed (and added in the 3DView) a table holding some effects used by the singer.
The stage features a 6x5 LED panels grid, which I used for the quick "numbers" sequences (5-4-3-2-1, but designed to represent numbers up to 10, that appear in the intro of the song which was cut) and for a nice pixel mapping effect during the instrumental intro of Time To Dance.
For this setup, all the lighting is suspended, fixtures are mainly fixed to three horizontal trusses at different heights, plus 18 moving heads on the side of the stage.
The show makes a quite frequent use of blinders, but I decided to use also moving heads (with open iris and gobos) to wash the audience, especially for the chorus parts.
I really like the countdown sequence around 1:00, with the beams dimmer coming up along with the numbers :D
This time I've edited the video filming the show from different angles (including from the backstage), despite a little issue with the rendering, I think gives somehow a more "professional" look at the show.
As always, if you have any comment, feedback, questions or anything else feel free to ask here or comment the video ;)
LightningFM

Re: "Vegas Lights" 3DView Lightshow

Postby support » 02 March 2017, 16:40

Thank you !
Very nice with the various camera angles.
The Lighting Controller
support
Administrateur

Postby Niffo » 02 March 2017, 18:07

+1. As always, very impressive !
Niffo
Administrateur

Postby LightningFM » 04 March 2017, 10:55

Thank you! :)
LightningFM