Masterfader value (software & midi) at startup

live control with midi devices

Masterfader value (software & midi) at startup

Postby autogedrocht » 14 January 2021, 10:55

Hello,

I have a Midicon Pro as midi controller. I assigned the software master fader to a real midi controller fader and that works good.

The problem is that when the software is loaded, the software master fader always goes to 0% (middle of the fader), but my midi fader on the Midicon Pro is still down. Only when i touch the fader in the software or hardware, they are synchronized.

So, 2 questions:

- is it possible to have the software master fader stay at the last state it was in on startup?
- is it possible that the midi fader is set to the value of the software fader? This does work on buttons.

Thanks!
autogedrocht

Re: Masterfader value (software & midi) at startup

Postby support » 15 January 2021, 09:27

is it possible to have the software master fader stay at the last state it was in on startup?

Sorry but we can not do that, because many users who like to find the Master faders at default state when the start the program will not appreciate this change.

is it possible that the midi fader is set to the value of the software fader?

No this is not possible. Our software needs to receive a midi message, in order to know the value.

This does work on buttons.

No it does not.
The Lighting Controller
support
Administrateur

Re: Masterfader value (software & midi) at startup

Postby autogedrocht » 16 January 2021, 19:25

Sorry but we can not do that, because many users who like to find the Master faders at default state when the start the program will not appreciate this change.

Strange, cause the faderslider on buttons do work that way. What's the difference with a masterfader?
I'll guess I wil use the faderslider then.

No this is not possible. Our software needs to receive a midi message, in order to know the value.

True, but why doenst Sweetlight send a midi message to the controller that it is at 0%?

No it does not.

I mean that the buttons do work with midi controller. When a livebutton has Autostart on, after startup on the Midicon Pro the light is lit.
autogedrocht

Return to Midi