MIDI controlling two live buttons not working [fixed]

live control with midi devices

MIDI controlling two live buttons not working [fixed]

Postby charlie.tornquist » 10 November 2018, 20:14

Hi, when I upgraded to V9 I lost the ability to trigger two live buttons with one MIDI button. I am running version 9.1.4. In version 8 I would use one MIDI button to trigger two different live scene buttons (on different pages), but that doesn't appear to be possible in the latest V9 software. When I set two or more live buttons to the same MIDI button only one will trigger. Also, when the live buttons are flash buttons, one will work correctly, but the others will turn on and not be able to be controlled with the same button. Is there a work around or is this a bug?
charlie.tornquist

Re: MIDI controlling two live buttons not working

Postby BartKrap » 10 November 2018, 23:16

charlie.tornquist wrote:Hi, when I upgraded to V9 I lost the ability to trigger two live buttons with one MIDI button. I am running version 9.1.4. In version 8 I would use one MIDI button to trigger two different live scene buttons (on different pages), but that doesn't appear to be possible in the latest V9 software. When I set two or more live buttons to the same MIDI button only one will trigger. Also, when the live buttons are flash buttons, one will work correctly, but the others will turn on and not be able to be controlled with the same button. Is there a work around or is this a bug?

That should work. But you are meant to use the macro funcion for this.
Head of lighting, lighting designer and lighting operater at De Zoom and Pinky's in Renesse and Ron van der Veen Entertainment.
BartKrap

Postby Niffo » 11 November 2018, 16:25

Confirmed : seems to be a V9 bug, we are going to take a look at this
Niffo
Administrateur

Postby support » 12 November 2018, 22:52

Fixed in the new fix file of today.
The Lighting Controller
support
Administrateur