Missing ScreenControl window [fixed]

post here general topics for software

Re: Missing Screen Control window [fixed]

Postby Mystoria » 30 April 2020, 18:06

I have an scene file allocation issue with my show I posted at same time as this not sure if it was missed but no reply yet.
When I updated to version 9 I copied my show to external drive opened it on a second computer everything looked fine but I didn't test it with the lights.
Then I deleted version 8 off of computer 1, also show express folder where my show was stored to start with clean computer. Installed version 9 and transfer
Show Express folder back to computer 1 but I renamed my show from default to Mystoria while it was on the external hard drive then labelled back to default to
see if re-labelling was the issue. I believe the problem is in the timeline the scenes aren't reading the file an allocation issues. Generator scenes work fine, videos and audio all good. I had this screen control issue previously but thought installing version 9 would fix it. I can re-allocate the scene files one at a time and I'm will to spend the time to fix it. The Scenes I created are in (Scenes) sub-folder of the Mystoria show file. I went back to version 8 but still had the same problem. I'll upload scene to help with screen control issue, if you could check the scene allocation maybe see why they don't read files. Would be awesome to know before I start manually re-allocation a couple thousand of scenes. I haven't started yet hopefully scene can can help with screen control issue. Thank you again for your help. I sent file as directed in instructions. Thank again.
Mystoria

Re: Missing Screen Control window [fixed]

Postby support » 01 May 2020, 15:23

Thank you for the lightshow.
Please read this for the scene files problem: https://thelightingcontroller.com/viewt ... 562#p27562
The Lighting Controller
support
Administrateur

Re: Missing ScreenControl window [fixed]

Postby support » 13 May 2020, 13:40

The problem with the ScreenControl window will not happen with fix file (V9.16).
The Lighting Controller
support
Administrateur

Previous

Return to General software