Live.ini with Ver 7.1.74

post here general topics for software

Live.ini with Ver 7.1.74

Postby Pink LD » 11 November 2015, 18:48

Support,
I monkeyed around with my Live.ini file after this update, and it is so much better than it was. I only see two slight issues for improvement:

1. Within the pages themselves is the list of buttons on each page, they are not always ordered by column button number from left to right, top to bottom. However this is only really an issue for advanced users who need to go into the Live.ini file from time to time.

2. And this is related to point 1. I go into the Live.ini file mostly because of priority conflicts of a Macro. It is only a matter of moving the order of the buttons in the Macro of the .ini file to get the desired result. However this could be solved if the order by which I select buttons in Live, before I update a Macro, was considered. And accordingly if I wish to change the order of the buttons and then update the Macro, that would be the new consideration of the Macro.

Otherwise I am very happy with this change. Thank you.
Pink LD

Re: Live.ini with Ver 7.1.74

Postby support » 11 November 2015, 22:00

Well noted.
Thank you !
The Lighting Controller
support
Administrateur

Postby Niffo » 12 November 2015, 17:45

Pink LD wrote:2. ... However this could be solved if the order by which I select buttons in Live, before I update a Macro, was considered. And accordingly if I wish to change the order of the buttons and then update the Macro, that would be the new consideration of the Macro.

Done for next release.
Niffo
Administrateur

Postby Pink LD » 12 November 2015, 17:52

Done how? .ini file managing by button order by column row? Or order of button selection considered by Macro in Live? Or both?
Pink LD

Return to General software