V7 mixed feedback

post here general topics for software

Re: V7 mixed feedback

Postby support » 25 October 2014, 17:03

Working on it, but months of coding job (yes we said months).
The Lighting Controller
support
Administrateur

Postby FraBob » 26 October 2014, 11:09

no problem ... until now you have always done a great job and program.
I understand the amount of work and I read in the forum that there are problems in this regard (in particular compatibility)

thanks
FraBob

Postby zkflow » 29 October 2014, 19:42

About the feedback:

it would be great to press the 3D Button and automaticatly lauch 3DVIEW... like the old V6

And for MIDI Patch i have one idea:
SELECT channels - > RIGH click -> "PATCH TO..." -> MIDI -> LEARN
That would be super great

Some stard shourtcut would be great... A BLACKOUT BUTTON PLEASE... Also some MIDI Native support, or native mapping (i know, it depends on the midi controller)

Like he said, the master faders need some fixes, specially working with MIDI... sometimes freeze my pc

Also native support for tocuhscreen or multiscreen (automaticaly set another widow of buttons in the 2nd screen)

In Live, would be great if "move button" interface allowed user to drag button, instead of clicking arrows. I want to be able to move buttons to different panel windows.

+1

In Editor, in Fixtures, it is deceptive that you can drag fixtures around, but programming does not update to track the moved fixture. This is a MAJOR problem.

+999999999 Actually the software have some problems when you changue the initial patch or programming or something... it ruins everything :(

In Edit: Double click in the icon of channel and display the levels (this would be great for touchscreen users)

i have other ideas that i have posted in other topic. And very very nice feedback. So complete and it cover a lot of things to make this amazing software... MORE BETTER!!!
zkflow

Postby zkflow » 29 October 2014, 19:43

support wrote:Working on it, but months of coding job (yes we said months).

worth it :D
zkflow

Previous

Return to General software