Issues with V9

post here general topics for software

Re: Issues with V9

Postby JohnRichards » 14 November 2018, 04:13

I also have a problem with the colour and have tried to modify the colours with a little bit of success,
but it would be great if Support could issue and make available a "lightskin.ini" to download which would be the old colours.
Also, they have come this far, it would be fantastic if the software allowed skin change with viewable pallette.
John
JohnRichards

Postby BartKrap » 17 November 2018, 22:58

JohnRichards wrote:I also have a problem with the colour and have tried to modify the colours with a little bit of success,
but it would be great if Support could issue and make available a "lightskin.ini" to download which would be the old colours.
Also, they have come this far, it would be fantastic if the software allowed skin change with viewable pallette.
John

For the old look, go to File - Preferences - Color Theme and change it to default OLD
Head of lighting, lighting designer and lighting operater at De Zoom and Pinky's in Renesse and Ron van der Veen Entertainment.
BartKrap

Postby JohnRichards » 18 November 2018, 08:58

I have, and it is exactly the same as "Default"
JohnRichards

Postby JohnRichards » 18 November 2018, 11:04

I have now reinstalled V9, and it still only gives me only one option for colour preference. (default).
It would be appreciated if someone could post the old default file.
Thanks
John
JohnRichards

Postby Bob_be » 18 November 2018, 19:00

I can confirm that I am also unable to change to the default OLD theme. It still uses the dark theme no matter which is selected in preferences.

I tried coping the contents of the default OLD files and pasting in the default theme file. Still no success.

I am, also, using Windows 7 Home. Not sure if this is a Windows 7 issue or not. If someone with a Windows 10 computer that it works properly under could try switching the Compatibility mode to Win 7 and see if they can reproduce the problem? (Just a thought)

Bob
Bob_be

Postby JohnRichards » 21 November 2018, 12:55

Have I hit a brick wall here.
@Support - surely you guys have the file if you say the software creates it on install.

John
JohnRichards

Postby support » 21 November 2018, 17:47

There may have been a second file in the theme folder, but it was an oversight. And we do not have it anymore.
There is only one official theme.
The reason of the file in the theme folder was to help us to create this theme.
This file can be edited and modified at your own risks (just make a copy of it in case of).
But please, note that some parts of the UI are not customizable (like the section "channels" in the tab "Steps").
The Lighting Controller
support
Administrateur

Previous

Return to General software