Audio mapping + Dmx simple control

create synch shows with video, audio and lights

Audio mapping + Dmx simple control

Postby fastlearning » 31 May 2021, 17:37

Hello everyone (here is my first post),
I’m a French speaker so if any of you want to answer in French feel free(if easier) .

I have to organize a small show which will include light show and a video projected display.
Here is my problem the video show has to be synchronize with the light effect. Normally that should not a problem as I can set everything in my sweetlight timeline

but this time the group for the show will speak English and French and will receive their own language via headphone. I did a bit of audio mapping in the past using adobe premiere with an external audio card. (English to the first channel and French to the second one)

Here is my question is there a all in one solution so a software to combine and synchronize ( dmx for the light and audio mapping )
If not I can just use sweetlight and adobe together and launch them one at the time but it’s really not optimal

If you have any ideas feel free to go
fastlearning

Re: Audio mapping + Dmx simple control

Postby Luc Henrion » 01 June 2021, 13:10

Pour autant que je sache, Adobe Premiere - ou Cubase ou la plupart des autres DAW - peuvent à la fois lire plusieurs pistes audio, une piste vidéo et envoyer des messages MIDI, lesquels permettent de synchroniser des événements dans Sweetlight.

Testé et approuvé avec Cubase.

AFAIK, Adobe Premiere - or Cubase or most other DAWs - can both play multiple audio tracks, one video track and send MIDI messages, which allow to synchronize events in Sweetlight.

Tested and approved with Cubase.
Luc Henrion

Postby fastlearning » 01 June 2021, 20:36

Merci Luc pour votre réponse,

je viens de trouver en effet , je ne savais pas que adobe pouvait envoyer et recevoir du midi comme sweetlight
j'ai mappé les deux sur un launchpad et cela fonctionne du tonnerre
merci pour le conseil
fastlearning

Postby Luc Henrion » 02 June 2021, 06:08

You're welcome.

Pas de quoi ;)
Luc Henrion

Return to Live - TimeLine