request - more than 10 light timelines [done]

create synch shows with video, audio and lights

request - more than 10 light timelines [done]

Postby LightningFM » 02 June 2020, 11:49

Hello Support,
I have vague memories of this topic being been proposed in the past, but couldn't find it after some searches.
The TimeLine tool (which as you know I love) currently has a limit to 10 "light scenes timeline".

Scenario:
I'm programming some timelined songs (about 28) on a stage that has a set of five LED pars and twelve beam fixtures.
On some songs, I already used most (on some occasions all) of the 10 timelines "lines" available in the software.
The band recently bought eight new wash moving head fixtures and I want to program these into the timelines.

Issue:
There are not enough timelines lines available to do so efficiently for all tracks.

Request:
Please increase the number of timelines available in order to have more than 10 lines to work with.
Thanks!

I usually workaround this limitation by creating single scenes controlling multiple fixtures, but having an "Add Timeline line" button would be better:
- to the look of the show
- to simplify the programming work (a lot!)
LightningFM

Re: Request: more than 10 Light TimeLines

Postby Pauluzzz » 03 June 2020, 07:24

+1

Adds flexibility, I use the timelines to build the color, pattern, movement / strobe. If I would have stored this information into a separate scene each time, i would have ended up with hundred of files for each different combination. However, there are only 10, so this flexibility has its limitation and if not to complex, more timelines would be of great help.
Pauluzzz

Re: Request: more than 10 Light TimeLines

Postby support » 04 June 2020, 17:43

Done in the fix file (V9.2.19).
The Lighting Controller
support
Administrateur

Re: request - more than 10 light timelines [done]

Postby LightningFM » 05 June 2020, 13:11

Works great! Thank you :)
LightningFM

Re: request - more than 10 light timelines [done]

Postby Pauluzzz » 08 June 2020, 08:28

Great, works like a charm, with 20 lines I have more than enough for now. Thanks!
Pauluzzz

Return to Live - TimeLine