HTP/LTP

create pages with buttons to trigger scenes

HTP/LTP

Postby daan44444 » 17 May 2020, 23:14

Hello,

Would it be possible to add a feature to select HTP or LTP for each channel? When played back that one scene would behave like an HTP scene for the channels that are selected.

For example, I have one scene turned on with a fixture at 50% intensity. Another scene is a two step fade scene which goes from 0-100% intensity on the same light. When I fade this channel in from 0% the lights behave like LTP and they will suddenly snap to 0% fade and go up to 100% as the fader is raised. I want the second scene only to kick in from the intensity the first scene has been set to. In this case from 50%. So make this a dynamic functionality to use over multiple scenes, HTP functionality is a must.
daan44444

Re: HTP/LTP

Postby SeekLighting » 18 May 2020, 00:22

I would give this a +1 if it was implemented as an option in the drop down list when you right click on a button in live.

A simple option for "LTP" or "HTP" on any steps scene in live could provide a lot of new options for functionality for users.
I also think this would not be overly complicated for the user, and reasonably simple to implement.

However i realise that the current functionality of the software is LTP across the board so maybe this is the sort of major change that would have to happen in Version 10? Also some sort of visual feedback on the button itself to let the users know it's HTP would be useful. A little "HTP" logo on the button itself when that option is selected. I still think LTP should be the default, so no visual feedback is needed when this default option is selected.
SeekLighting

Postby support » 18 May 2020, 08:24

Noted to check that for next major version.
The Lighting Controller
support
Administrateur

Postby thorehl » 07 July 2021, 21:14

I wanna bump this. HTP would be so great to have because of how the software works today.
It has become very powerful over the years I've used it. There are things I love about it, and things I don't use, and things I don't understand why is made how they are.
But having HTP would smooth things out for me. I'm not going to list all things I'd use it on. It's been covered in so many other posts. Anyway,...

+1 from me
Thore
lydlys.com - Freelance sound & light engeneer
Using HW: D1024 & D512
Controller: 2x Akai APC mini
my DIY light mixer
thorehl

Return to Live - Buttons