create pages with buttons to trigger scenes

Re: Request - Option to Disable Page

Postby support » 23 March 2022, 21:57

The Lighting Controller
support
Administrateur

Postby muscanto » 23 March 2022, 22:17

I understand, but everyone is dealing with chip shortages and that is the new world we live in. It can't hold us back from innovating and making improvements, especially when we are asking for fixes and features that other platforms already have.

I don't want to sound ungrateful because I really appreciate the work your team is doing but I am going to be forced to switch software vendors if there are not going to be any actual dates on releases of new features. You previously said fall of '21 and we're now to spring of '22 and you aren't even giving an estimate. Events are starting up again around my area and I need these improvements to improve my shows.

I would literally PAY for an upgrade at this point to have the features that I am missing as it would avoid me from completely learning a new platform but since you are not giving any actual useful information that I can plan around, I'm going to be forced to look elsewhere.

I hope you can reconsider your stance on software releases. I'm struggling to see how chip shortages affects you from releasing software since most of us users have already invested in your hardware.

Maybe you can offer a paid upgrade?
muscanto

Postby support » 25 March 2022, 16:08

We previously said in this thread, "the 'disable page' problem should not exist anymore in the new major version".

And we have explained here https://thelightingcontroller.com/viewt ... =75&t=7140 our strategy with the new software to secure long term business.

Sorry but this is the first time we face such situation. It is same for so many companies. If you want a full options car from General Motors / Ford, a PS5 from Sony, a recent video card from NVidia, a pi4 from Rapsberry, ..., this is the same story.

We request all users to be indulgent with us, like they are with General Motors, Ford, Sony, Nvidia, Raspberry, ...
The Lighting Controller
support
Administrateur

Previous

Return to Live - Buttons