Priorities on buttons

create pages with buttons to trigger scenes

Priorities on buttons

Postby themisld » 03 November 2018, 04:26

Hi, I was thinking about of priorities on buttons.. I believe that the priorities will solve many problems specially buttons that are only positions for example if I have in a venue one or two musicians or dancers and they will appear in the middle of the show for about 10-20 min and I want to light them with 2 moving heads of the group of them I can press the button with the static scene (position) the if I want to change scene for the rest these two moving heads will go away from the artist so I have to deselect and select again the position because of the generator or the step scene that they are included in.. This is a recently problem but I have before plenty other problems like this that they easily solved with the priority option on buttons.

Thanks for listening my problem I hope to find a solution.
themisld

Re: Priorities on buttons

Postby Pink LD » 04 November 2018, 02:18

I tend to call these Super Macros and have asked about this kind of feature before. I still it is a great idea, however I am not sure if they have been interested in engineering a solution. Nor do I know if it is an easy solution in light of how the software considers priorities. I would certainly use such a feature if it was introduced.
Pink LD

Return to Live - Buttons