Buttons duplicating across pages ... [fixed]

create pages with buttons to trigger scenes

Buttons duplicating across pages ... [fixed]

Postby Robin_D » 14 February 2018, 14:18

Hi.

I'm trying to program a largish show and have been happily saving scenes. However when I come to set them to buttons, whatever settings I use it duplicates them across all pages on the button board. If I add a button to the first page it adds it to all. Activate a button and the same button activates on every page. Delete any page and it deletes it from all. I've compared the buttons settings to a show with various pages of buttons and can see no difference.

Thanks Robin
Robin_D

Re: Buttons duplicating across pages and no ability to add s

Postby Luc Henrion » 14 February 2018, 14:27

It looks like you have duplicated pages... did you "add page" first?
Luc Henrion

Postby support » 14 February 2018, 14:53

It looks like all boards are showing the same page.
The Lighting Controller
support
Administrateur

Postby Robin_D » 14 February 2018, 15:16

support wrote:It looks like all boards are showing the same page.

Yes the problem exactly. How do I fix it please?

Luc Henrion wrote:It looks like you have duplicated pages... did you "add page" first?
At what point. I believe, but have spent an hour or so trying to find ways around it, that I went in to buttons settings and set up another buttons board and the original with 4 boards each. It's then that I got the duplication.
Robin_D

Postby SeekLighting » 14 February 2018, 23:02

Hi Robin,

At the top right of the button board there is a drop down menu where you can select to "Add Page" and create pages of buttons. You can then use the drop down list to select which page of buttons you want displayed on each board. Hope this makes sense. Sounds like you currently have the same page of buttons displayed on all your boards.
SeekLighting

Postby Robin_D » 16 February 2018, 18:47

Hi Tim.

Many thanks for that. Think I've got my head round the logic now. Muddling 'pages' and 'boards' as I assumed under button settings the number of boards referred to the pages. In reality the tabbed board (defaulting to Buttons #1, #2 etc) are the visible windows. Inside that you can have 1 through 8 pages that are called boards in buttons settings, and in each of those you can select which page you want to show.

Thanks again .... Robin
Robin_D

Return to Live - Buttons