Button Boards missing [fixed]

create pages with buttons to trigger scenes

Button Boards missing [fixed]

Postby DJ Gwystyl » 31 January 2018, 04:29

Hi there, I've been playing with a new installation of the program, version 8.2.28, using Windows 7, and when I go to the Live view, there is no option for adding multiple panes, or button boards as Darren explains in his tutorial videos.

I have "Buttons #1", "Timeline", and "Sequential List". When I click the 3 lines for the settings, I have the following options: "Live settings" "Buttons Settings" "Export Midi Triggers" and "Export DMX Triggers". Neither the Live or Buttons settings have the option to add button boards, or to add the Child window so I can view multiple groupings at the same time.

Assigning, coloring, moving, etc seems to work fine, but is there not a way to group things into separate boards like the Mac version?
DJ Gwystyl

Re: Button Boards missing?

Postby support » 31 January 2018, 18:00

tool bar button "Menu" > option "Buttons settings" > section "Buttons Boards" > button "Add"
The Lighting Controller
support
Administrateur

Re: Button Boards missing?

Postby DJ Gwystyl » 08 February 2018, 06:47

support wrote:tool bar button "Menu" > option "Buttons settings" > section "Buttons Boards" > button "Add"

Fabulous! Wow, I somehow actually looked over the left side (where I was expecting it to be based on the demo videos, all Mac videos...) and honestly seem to have missed that it was even there in the right corner! Thanks for the fast response though!! Cheers!
DJ Gwystyl

Re: Button Boards missing [fixed]

Postby support » 08 February 2018, 08:50

The tutorial are made with the previous major software version.
So there are sometimes some differences.
The Lighting Controller
support
Administrateur

Return to Live - Buttons