[Request] Day/Night mode

create pages with buttons to trigger scenes

Re: [Request] Day/Night mode

Postby Pink LD » 26 April 2017, 02:31

Support once produced a Dark UI and the Forum lit up like a Christmas Tree about to go into nuclear meltdown over it, myself included. All my colored buttons were off, my buttons with images were unusable, and I really got the impression that Support was rather disappointed by the negative response, right out of the gate, for something they had worked on and unveiled with a great sense of accomplishment. And it was an accomplishment. But the response then was greater for a lighter UI than darker.

Me? I just keep my screens brightness control at the ready and for those summer gigs that start before the sun goes down, sometimes even with the brightness up and a light UI it can be a struggle to see.
Pink LD

Postby support » 26 April 2017, 07:39

This time the basic idea is to leave the buttons bright enough to stay visible, and to reduce the brightness for the rest.
download/file.php?id=811
The Lighting Controller
support
Administrateur

Postby Luc Henrion » 26 April 2017, 12:49

One caveat though: , in "night" mode some buttons become difficult to read: "man. BPM" or "%" of the master fader for example. This needs to be adjusted too. It should probably be true for all already black labels.
Luc Henrion

Postby support » 26 April 2017, 13:36

We will of course adapt the text and the icons, in order to be readable in this area.
The Lighting Controller
support
Administrateur

Previous

Return to Live - Buttons