[Request] - Size fader/Phase fader

create pages with buttons to trigger scenes

[Request] - Size fader/Phase fader

Postby wookie » 18 November 2016, 13:47

Hello!

Is there by any chance a possibility to have size fader and phase fader in live? - For controlling the size or phase of chase/effect.
It would be nice to have option to add it to single buttons or even better - to have it as master fader.

Cheers!
wookie

Re: [Request] - Size fader/Phase fader

Postby support » 18 November 2016, 14:15

Please give more details for the purposes of these two faders.
The Lighting Controller
support
Administrateur

Postby wookie » 29 November 2016, 13:06

- Size fader - I often come across situation in which I need to make change in size of the effect or movement. In those moments, to go inside a generator and make changes to the effect takes simply to long time, as well as it can be sometimes tricky. I think that it will simplify the whole process since you don't need to think about size while programing, instead it is easier and more accurate to change it during live performance.

- Phase fader - very similar to size fader. Instead of making two generator scenes (one with phase shift, and one regular), it is possible to apply phase shift for every scene made.

I think those faders can save up on time during programing, as well as it makes live performance more flexible and accurate to match the performance on stage.
wookie

Postby support » 29 November 2016, 15:13

Thank you for the explaination.
Understood.
Noted.
The Lighting Controller
support
Administrateur

Postby BartKrap » 27 January 2017, 15:25

+1 on the phaze fader
Head of lighting, lighting designer and lighting operater at De Zoom and Pinky's in Renesse and Ron van der Veen Entertainment.
BartKrap

Postby AV Concepts TT » 03 February 2017, 02:40

+1 ON THE PHASE FADER, I'm working to find a work around to this..
AV Concepts TT

Postby MGa » 16 April 2017, 09:26

+1 On the phase/ shift live fader! It would save A LOT of scenes. Having the ability to create a wave of moving heads then change to just an up-down in the live mode, all from one fader is a must have! Having the option to choose what parameter (X/Y, Dimmer, Shutter etc.) to "phase/ shift" would help too. How soon can we make this happen!?
MGa

Postby Bakenectar » 17 April 2017, 00:06

BOTH OF THESE OPTIONS WOULD BE HUGE!! PLEASE TRY TO MAKE THIS POSSIBLE IN V9

Also I wish you could make the size or distance between fixtures with the SHIFT % function larger. You can do so with steps but it doesnt make sense that the % can only go so high
Bakenectar

Postby samwise309 » 17 April 2017, 19:04

Not sure if I understand the size fader.. but YES +1 on the phase fader. That would be cool to have, say, a circle movement happening with all moving heads doing the same thing and then shift them on the fly. That would look cool.
samwise309

Return to Live - Buttons