V8 - Live review

create pages with buttons to trigger scenes

V8 - Live review

Postby pogjack » 27 May 2016, 15:14

Just doing a first time look at the V8.

1. Looks like in the programming you left some of the pre tags in place with the name of the options (example (popup_addSteps - when selecting drop down on Live - Button
ps - can you rename that Add Scene (not steps, sounds confusing)

This is actually throughout the program too.

2. In Settings in Live in the Buttons Boards area, I have to double click on the drop downs for it to give me options, is that the way you wanted or can you have the drop downs work when you click once.

3. The Sequential Tab is labeled Timeline and the Timeline tab is labeled Buttons #2

4. Love the fact we can Label the Tab Names !!!!!!!!!!!

5. Can you make a Rt Click option on the tabs so we can quickly tell it if we want a Window, Rename, etc

6. I had two Grids on Tab One. The second Grid did not have a Page chosen, and the Options button to the right of it wouldn't work until I selected a Page. Can you make the options button work so that we can add a page without having to select a page already made.

The Sequential page looks interesting. I'm anxious to play with it and see what all it does.

Great Work as always!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
pogjack

Re: V8 Live review

Postby support » 27 May 2016, 18:47

Thank you for this report.
Here are our answers.

1. 3.
It looks like your are missing the recent language file.
Please try to re-install a complete software setup (viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4342).

It is like this to match with the same list gadget which is in tab "Sequantial List". And for safety reasons in "Sequential List", each change requires a double-click.

Sorry, but right click on tab is presently not possible with our developpement tools.

"show option 'Add page' in page menu when no selected page" is noted.
The Lighting Controller
support
Administrateur

Re: V8 - Live review

Postby support » 22 August 2016, 23:23

The Lighting Controller
support
Administrateur

Return to Live - Buttons