ShowXpress not saving selected buttons [fixed]

create pages with buttons to trigger scenes

ShowXpress not saving selected buttons [fixed]

Postby Hobson » 05 April 2016, 15:22

When I open ShowXpress several buttons in the Live pages are always turned on. I don't want any of those buttons selected when I launch the program, and would like to select the button which is active when the program is launched. I've set up the Live pages to unselect all the buttons except the one I want to auto launch and pressed the "Save" button. Nevertheless, that saved setup is ignored by the program and the same old random buttons are on every time I launch the program. How can I get it to stop doing that?
Hobson

Re: ShowXpress not saving selected buttons.

Postby support » 09 April 2016, 17:23

Do you mean that the option "Auto start" for the buttons is not working as expected ?
The Lighting Controller
support
Administrateur

Postby Hobson » 14 April 2016, 02:42

No. I'm sorry I was not more clear. The Auto start feature is working fine.

Right before I'm ready to shut down the program, I go to the Live page where I have multiple pages and multiple buttons per page. I make sure all the buttons are deactivated (in the off state), except for the one button I want to be ON when I launch the program. I then hit the save arrow [under the "Pixels" tab near the top left]. Then I exit the program.

When the program is restarted a radome set of buttons are all activated (and the one I wanted to be active is deactivated).

So by "ShowXpress not saving selected buttons," I'm trying to say that I can't get the program to launch with the only the buttons I want to activate activated, i.e., the set of activated buttons I was trying to save with the save arrow.
Hobson

Postby support » 14 April 2016, 07:01

The "save" button in the toolbar saves only the buttons/pages/boards settings, and not the state (on/off) of the buttons.
At software start, only the buttons with "auto start" option on will be on.
The Lighting Controller
support
Administrateur

Return to Live - Buttons