[request] "Duplicate Page" option

create pages with buttons to trigger scenes

[request] "Duplicate Page" option

Postby DJMichaelk » 05 March 2016, 12:51

I'm also getting random crashes. I'm going to attempt to use V8 with my rig tonight as a test. As I'm building my boards, I get random crashes and/or freezes. Attached a crash log for reference.

Aslo, anyway of adding a "Duplicate Page" option to the board options? When we build a page of 20-30 buttons, It's frustrating to start over. It would be faster to build a page of macros/scenes with images (say of a button) and duplicate it then update the buttons.

Great Work. Loving 8.
DJMichaelk

Re: [request] "Duplicate Page" option

Postby support » 07 March 2016, 09:34

Do you think it is faster to duplicate a page and then assign new scenes & image files for each button, than to create a new page and then add new scene buttons with images ?
The Lighting Controller
support
Administrateur

Re: [request] "Duplicate Page" option

Postby DJMichaelk » 10 March 2016, 01:56

Depending on the page, yes. For example: if I have freedom pars, and cubes, and maybe a 3rd brand, not all channels are the same. I build each page with a similar layout: colors, fades, programs, etc. Then I arrange them in a common order so I'm not searching for red or blue. Also, when I have serveral boards like: APC mini and a 40, depending on the event I want different scenes, but the same button image. I actually use images of the knobs to match my controllers. Gives me fast feedback as to what I'm using.

Drag & Drop would be great, but I'm sure that's a bit more complicated.
DJMichaelk

Return to Live - Buttons