LoadScene:Unsupported file format

create pages with buttons to trigger scenes

LoadScene:Unsupported file format

Postby jcasi » 10 February 2016, 23:54

I am creating movements in Generator for my Elation Sniper 2r's. They look great and work as they should in the generator. I then import them into a page, but get that error whenever I click on a generator movement.

Any ideas?
jcasi

Re: Help Please: Fonction : LoadScene:Unsupported file forma

Postby support » 11 February 2016, 08:27

Please note that Live (V7) is not able to import a Generator project ; you have to import the generated scene (with the same name, but with the extention ".sce") which is stored in the folder "../scenes/generator/"
The Lighting Controller
support
Administrateur

Re: LoadScene:Unsupported file format

Postby jcasi » 11 February 2016, 21:35

I don't believe I am trying to import. I started an entire new light show and am creating new scenes/generator files. When I am complete with the generator file (movements for my scanners), I save the file. I then go to the live and hit "add light scene" to a tab, it adds it. But then when I click to activate the scene (generator made movements), it then pops up that error message. It does not give me the error for any of the scenes I created in the steps editor, only generator created scenes.

Appreciate any help
jcasi

Postby support » 11 February 2016, 22:27

Please post a zip of your lightshow, and tell us the corrupted scene ; we will check it.
The Lighting Controller
support
Administrateur

Postby jcasi » 13 February 2016, 13:09

The files in Question are in

Default - scenes- sniper scenes-(rndmpnts.gpg, rndmpnts2.gpg, rndmlines.gpg)
jcasi

Postby support » 14 February 2016, 10:39

We do not find these files in your lightshow: rndmpnts.gpg, rndmpnts2.gpg, rndmlines.gpg

Please tell us one exact name of a file which causes a problem, when you import it in Live.
The Lighting Controller
support
Administrateur

Postby jcasi » 14 February 2016, 16:33

Apologies I had the names spelled wrong, they are updated and here is the file path:

Thank you!

Default - scenes- sniper scenes-(rndmpoints.gpg, rndmpoints2.gpg, rndmlines.gpg)
jcasi

Postby support » 15 February 2016, 08:08

We found the generated files "rndmpoints.sce, rndmpoints2.sce, rndmlines.sce" (in folder "../scenes/generator/") ; they work in Live.
We did not found the original Generator projects: "rndmpnts.gpj, rndmpnts2.gpj, rndmlines.gpj"
Again, Live (V7) is not able to play Generator projects ; it is able to play only the generated scene from the Generator project.
The Lighting Controller
support
Administrateur

Return to Live - Buttons