Universal Speed Control Slider

create pages with buttons to trigger scenes

Universal Speed Control Slider

Postby 1stKingfish » 07 November 2015, 14:34

Hey there!

Just another suggestion for a feature that i think could make a huge contribution to the versatility of this software, more specifically the live control.

Would it be possible to add a universal speed slider to the live control page? Something that would in concept feature in the same way as the master faders. For an example in the case of live buttons with the speed slider attributes active, will it be possible to control the speed of these buttons by a percentile value with a "universal speed slider button of sorts?

The reason why i query this possibility is due to the fact that i've started to experiment with MIDI controllers and found this to be a lacking feature on live control. I found speed slider buttons to provide extreme flexibility when busking if applied to moving heads. By being able to change the rate of speed for a called scene it allows for better control to better adapt to the situation that is taking place. Though this feature provides the mentioned flexibility, i found it to be limited by the necessity to change the speed for each individual button's speed one at a time.

Hope i've explained myself well enough?

Regards
1stKingfish

Re: Universal Speed Control Slider

Postby support » 07 November 2015, 23:08

Please post here, regarding speed slider requirement: viewtopic.php?f=72&t=3283
The Lighting Controller
support
Administrateur

Return to Live - Buttons