Button Tabs

create pages with buttons to trigger scenes

Button Tabs

Postby bones2020 » 12 October 2015, 23:16

Any Chance that we could get more Button Tabs in the new upcoming software.

At the mo, there is 2 tabs for buttons that we can the select to have up to 8 pages on. But...
When I have scenes that have speed sliders on the buttons and I choose more then 4 pages on the button tab the buttons are so small that I can no longer see the speed sliders.

It would be handy to have say 10 Button Tabs so that we could config the tabs with as many or at lease pages as we want, also it would be quicker to just select each tab when playing live rather than trying to change/look for whatever page you want to use next.

Many Thanks
bones2020

Re: Button Tabs

Postby waynehaffenden » 14 October 2015, 21:33

I totally agree, especially when you're layering everything this can happen quite quickly. Would be nice that rather than a set number of tab pages, that it worked similar to a web browser where you just create a new tab and fill it with pages. I appreciate that you may need to set a maximum limit on the number of tabs for performance reasons but feel this would be a much better and easier model for everyone :)
waynehaffenden

Postby bones2020 » 11 November 2015, 21:20

Any feed back from support on this.
Really really really need and would love this in the software.

Like the above poster said.... If it worked some how like internet explorer that would be great but were you could name the tabs.
bones2020

Postby support » 11 November 2015, 21:57

This is not in the ToDo list for now.
The Lighting Controller
support
Administrateur

Postby bones2020 » 13 November 2015, 17:07

Ahhh come on lets get it on the to do list.

Live would work so much better and quicker while at a gig.
Theres loads of room for more button tabs.
bones2020

Postby ricstudioc » 19 November 2015, 14:09

Absolutely - there's so much wasted real estate up there. Heck, I created an account specifically to bring this up, glad to see others agree.

I use SX in a live band format, and while 2 pages lets me have a bunch of "generic" scenes for our sound/lights guy to play with there's no way enough room to have a nights worth of specific song layouts. Let's put that dead space to use....
ricstudioc

Postby francky108 » 10 January 2016, 13:50

Any Chance that we could get more Button Tabs in the new upcoming software.

At the mo, there is 2 tabs for buttons that we can the select to have up to 8 pages on. But...
When I have scenes that have speed sliders on the buttons and I choose more then 4 pages on the button tab the buttons are so small that I can no longer see the speed sliders.

It would be handy to have say 10 Button Tabs so that we could config the tabs with as many or at lease pages as we want, also it would be quicker to just select each tab when playing live rather than trying to change/look for whatever page you want to use next.

Many Thanks
bones2020

I totally agree, especially when you're layering everything this can happen quite quickly. Would be nice that rather than a set number of tab pages, that it worked similar to a web browser where you just create a new tab and fill it with pages.

But feel this would be a much better and easier model for everyone :)

VERY VERY GOOD bones2000 and waynehaffenden

Et en Français ça raméne à quelle année (pas dans notre liste????) Je suis pas sur mais à mon avis c 'est qu'une igne et encore à modiier BOUTON#1 BOUTON #2 PAR BOUTON#10
Allez faites nous plaisir faites nous évoluer cette petite demande pour la V8

Merci.
francky108

Postby misticlive » 18 January 2016, 19:03

Moi aussi je suis d'accord avec vous tous !
Ce serait vraiment très utiles d'avoir plus d'onglet !
SVP ajouter cela dans votre liste des tâches...
Merciiiiiii 8-)
misticlive

Postby support » 18 January 2016, 19:38

The Lighting Controller
support
Administrateur

Postby francky108 » 18 January 2016, 22:46

Merci merci beaucoup au support de nous avoir entendu et surtout en un temps record.
Bravo personnellement ce petit changement va tout changer je vais pouvoir créer 1 BUTTONS par zone que je veux gérer.
Donc vraiment la V8 va vraiment être top .
Et j'avoue que sentir le SUPPORT aussi attentif et à l'écoute de nos demandes me surprend trés agréablement et change ma vision du support de SWEETLIGHT.
Je retrouves ce que j'ai toujours connu et apprécié depuis les 1er temps de ce logiciel.

J'invites tout le monde à vous dire merci pour cette écoute! :D
francky108

Next

Return to Live - Buttons