Assigning a timeline to button issue

create pages with buttons to trigger scenes

Assigning a timeline to button issue

Postby cale369 » 27 April 2015, 04:31

Hello, I have programmed a timeline with lighting and audio. I have saved it to where I know it is, the audio plays on my computer speakers, the lights are doing what they're supposed to be doing. All this when I am in the timeline window of live. When I go to page #1, create a page called "mobile buttons", allow it to be seen in external mode and then try to assign a timeline button in the page, is when everything goes wrong. The file I have saved is called "Hannah's First Dance" On the button it only displays "Ha". When pressed nothing happens. When I go back into timeline mode, the programming is gone and nothing plays. I click on the open file and a new timeline named "hannah" is there. I have never created this, and it's always a blank. I have tried to copy and paste my original timeline to the immaculate blank one, it saves it in timeline mode,but when I go back to page #1, press the "ha" button and nothing happens. I go back to the time line edit page and once again, it is blank. SMH on this one
cale369

Re: Assigning a timeline to button issue

Postby support » 27 April 2015, 08:55

Please check your timeline is stored in "../YourLightshow/Live/TimeLine/timelines/".
The Lighting Controller
support
Administrateur

Postby cale369 » 27 April 2015, 17:28

I had it in default. So now I have created a /YourLightshow/Live/TimeLine/timelines. And still the same problem happens. I click on the button and nothing happens in live mode. I click the Timeline mode and it is blank. But when I open the exact same file I tried to use as a button, it loads and works fine in timeline mode.
cale369

Postby Lighter007 » 28 April 2015, 11:12

Try to add the button again and right-click on it and then click edit so it gets opened in the timeline window (or activate it and then go there manually).
Are there any scenes/music? If not, try to add any music and then activate the button again after you hit save. Does it start?
Greetings from Germany! :)
Lighter007

Postby cale369 » 01 May 2015, 17:52

With mine it won't let me edit, the option isn't there.
cale369

Return to Live - Buttons