How to configure Live buttons for rock band show

create pages with buttons to trigger scenes

How to configure Live buttons for rock band show

Postby gonzrich » 20 March 2015, 06:29

My buddy's band has recruited me to do the lights for them but I'm a total beginner and I need help understanding how I should set up/configure the Live Buttons for the show. They're playing 20 songs.

Should I do a Page/Board for each of the songs? I believe we can only have 8 pages/boards in each Button tab and there are only 2 Button tabs max.

So if I had to setup different light scenes for each of the 20 songs, how can I do it if it looks like I can only have 16 pages total (8 per button tab)?

In all the Live-Button screenshots/configurations I've seen, they show a page representing the type of light and or effect... for example Page 1 might be used for "Spot lights movements", page 2 for "Spot lights gobos", page 3 for "Spot lights color", etc. So if I did it like this, would this mean that I can't set up a page for a particular song and I have to combine things across songs? I'm sorry if this is not making any sense.

If anyone has any screenshot of their Live Button setup for a rock band show, I would love to see it.

Thanks,
gonzrich

Re: How to configure Live buttons for rock band show

Postby support » 20 March 2015, 08:08

The Lighting Controller
support
Administrateur

Re: How to configure Live buttons for rock band show

Postby goodtimepro » 22 March 2015, 15:25

Check out a LIVE show from the tutorials I created at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjN7rN-QK1U
Hope this helps!

Darren
goodtimepro

Return to Live - Buttons