Sequential "Cues"?

create pages with buttons to trigger scenes

Re: Sequential "Cues"?

Postby thorehl » 03 April 2015, 10:22

Pink LD wrote:I just sit at FOH pushing lighting cues and calling anything on comm that got missed.

LOL. Yeah.
I don't usually use cues, but I do get why ppl use em. And one day, i'll probebly use 'em too.

+++
Thore
lydlys.com - Freelance sound & light engeneer
Using HW: D1024 & D512
Controller: 2x Akai APC mini
my DIY light mixer
thorehl

Postby Lighter007 » 06 April 2015, 18:17

To be fair I would not likely cue stack an entire theatre rock show even if it is completely tracked and blocked

Youre right, but it would be perfect for small to middle-sized theaters, schools-theaters etc where they don't know how to use big consoles and look for the button which is made for this scene. Much easier to program and easier to play-back for non-professionals.
Greetings
Greetings from Germany! :)
Lighter007

Postby Mystasynasta » 15 May 2015, 08:50

I spent hours looking for a work around for this. I feel like it has to be one of the most important features and probably one of the easiest to implement. I love everything about showxpress but I find it difficult to cue everything on tempo with a band or Dj playing. Tapping the tempo pauses the light show until your done tapping...then when you are done then it will stick with it and eventually slide off once again. I really would just love to be able to tap a button on the keyboard and move through steps. I was so frustrated with it that I started looking at other software options :/ PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE implement a good way of doing this in version 8!!! I wanna stick with showxpress!
Mystasynasta

Postby support » 15 May 2015, 15:58

The Lighting Controller
support
Administrateur

Previous

Return to Live - Buttons