Multitouch on computer

create pages with buttons to trigger scenes

Multitouch on computer

Postby Pink LD » 20 July 2014, 22:30

Support,
So I ran a Android emulator on my PC to see how my multi touch monitors would behave with the App running on my PC. And the result was it gave me 10 touch support. Now I would run the app this way for shows but I edit during shows, update macros etc. So why wont the full software support multi touch? I can remote into my PC via my tablet and have full touch capacity on my tablet. And I can emulate my tablet on my PC and have full touch support. But not the software.
For this test I ran a WIN 8.1 32bit with an Acer 23in 10 point touch monitor as an external display and the latest full version of V7.
I used a Hannspree Andoid tablet 4.4.2 Kit Kat with 10 touch support and the 2.3.3 Live App.
Pink LD

Re: Weekend Report

Postby support » 25 July 2014, 15:44

Multitouch on computer is quite sensitive because:
- not supported by MacOS
- not supported by Windows versions lower than Windows 8

BTW, can you please tell us what software (other than the Android emulator) accept multitouch actions ?
The Lighting Controller
support
Administrateur

Re: Multitouch on computer

Postby Pink LD » 25 July 2014, 15:52

I used a Google Play Store PC app called Bluestacks. It ran a window on my PC that was just like running an Android tablet. I setup a user account, logged in, downloaded the latest Live app from the forum link, and then ran it just like I would with a tablet but in a window on my Win 8.1 or Win 7 PCs.
Pink LD

Return to Live - Buttons