how to open the second window with pages/buttons ? [fixed]

create pages with buttons to trigger scenes

Re: how to open the second window with pages/buttons ?

Postby AuBassMan » 25 October 2014, 00:07

support wrote:The picture above from 'Ligher007' explains this very well.

Forgive me if I don't understand what seems to be obvious, but I would not have asked the question if I understood.

I can open the menu to select a number of child windows. Once I select "apply" the child window/s appear...but they are separate from the board...I would appreciate help to understand their function and how to incorporate them into the board. They seem to be smaller boards with the same function as the regular or parent(?) board. I would imagine that they can have some other function or usefulness or they would not be in the software?
AuBassMan

Postby Earl Harvey » 25 October 2014, 07:28

Having the child window is particularly helpful in a number of ways including if your using a dual monitor on your set-up or you would like to have certain fixtures obtainable while creating Macros... During a show I even use it to overlap the top of the main page with the child window so I won't accidently click on anything I don't need to ... Especially if your using a touchscreen...
Earl Harvey

Postby Lighter007 » 26 October 2014, 01:27

Ok I guess you are not sure what this options do:
With this 3 Dropdown-menus you can select the amount of pages (="Boards") for one Live-screen.
The first Live-screen (called first tab) is the main screen you see when you go into Live.
You can also add a second tab (also called second tab) and then you can switch between first and second tab (=live screen) and you can add different light scenes in both tabs.
BUT there is also a third live-screen called child window. This opens another window in the software where you can also place scenes.

For example you can drag&drop this "child window" on a touchscreen.

Hopefully this helps.

-------
BTW: Just had an event with an f***ing amazing lightshow-introduction I made with Sweetlight. ;)
Lighter007

Postby kcampb8965 » 25 February 2015, 02:33

Thanks for your help!! How do I mark this solved.
kcampb8965

Postby Pink LD » 25 February 2015, 19:00

Thanks for your help!! How do I mark this solved.

Either edit the subject line of your intial post to include the word "fixed" in brackets, i.e.: [Fixed} how to open the second window with pages/button ?

Or Support will catch it and do it for you.
Pink LD

Re: how to open the second window with pages/buttons ? [fixe

Postby support » 25 February 2015, 20:05

Done.
The Lighting Controller
support
Administrateur

Previous

Return to Live - Buttons