Multipoint Touch Monitors

create pages with buttons to trigger scenes

Re: Multipoint Touch Monitors

Postby Pink LD » 16 July 2014, 13:48

Another Update:
I just tried an Android emulator on my Win 7 64bit home office PC setup. I then setup Live Mobile 2.3.3 on it and ran app in a window side by side with the V7 ShowXpress software. It worked flawlessly. Now what I am curious to try is the same thing but on my Win 8.1 setup with touch monitors. I suspect I will be able to 10 point touch in that configuration.
Pink LD

Any revisions with a touchscreen?

Postby cale369 » 23 September 2014, 03:12

I would really like to consider incorporating a touchscreen monitor for xpress. Has there been any revisions to make this happen. I would like to know before I purchase a monitor. I am currently running a mac, but have an old pc that runs vista
cale369

Postby Pink LD » 23 September 2014, 03:48

I am still using twin multi touch monitors that ShowXpress only supports single touch. Shame really, but I still use the single touch plenty. Not to mention if an app/software does not support multi-touch, it doesn't mean I wouldn't buy a multi-touch monitor anyhow.
Having said that? I noticed this weekend that my flash buttons in the app now work with a single touch. I had to, fir quite sonetime, use a double tap to engage a flash button in the app. Cool? glad that works proper now.
Pink LD

Postby cale369 » 23 September 2014, 03:53

Thanks for the feedback, knowing you're running a touch monitor and it only allows one touch with show express, can you place one finger to trigger a button (example) a flash, then while you're holding your finger down, place another finger at a touch point then release your first trigger to have it recognize the second?
cale369

Postby Pink LD » 23 September 2014, 03:59

I don't know. I haven't trued in a few months to explore if multi touch has changed or improved on ShowXpress. With a wing tablet I hit it and my screen if I need 2 touch.
Pink LD

Postby cale369 » 23 September 2014, 04:10

you said it right, it is truly a shame, I would say if 10 point touch, hell even 5 point was available; I would have no doubt it would almost become an industry standard for mobile entertainment and small venues. Please make this a reality LC!!!
cale369

Previous

Return to Live - Buttons