CHROMA Q - INSPIRE

create scenes for multi-RGB channels fixtures

CHROMA Q - INSPIRE

Postby pogjack » 15 March 2018, 17:34

I have 41 Chroma Q inspire fixtures in my sanctuary. I have mapped them on pixels and did some effects which work fine. I added LED Strip tape on the underside of our stage and have it where I can control 16 different sections of it. I have also mapped them to the pixel page along with the Inspire.

I moved the strip tape to the top of the screen so I can select only them to do effects and not the inspire, but whenever I do an effect with just the strip tape, it causes the Inspire to lose the red LEDs which is noticeable (RGBW fixtures - all are on for bright white and when Red is gone there is a noticeable difference).

What causes this to happen. I cannot determine how to move the pixel program to editor so I can look at each individual light so I can't tell what's going on.

Is there a way to have different pixel maps (ex. just the Inspire, then just the LED strip tape)?

thanks,
pogjack

Re: CHROMA Q - INSPIRE

Postby support » 15 March 2018, 18:57

Please check the dmx addresses of all fixtures in Pixels.
If there any overlap, this will cause such problems.
The Lighting Controller
support
Administrateur

Postby pogjack » 15 March 2018, 19:44

I’ve done that already. There is no overlapping.

Is there a way to view the steps for a scene that is causing the flickering so I can inspect each light?
pogjack

Postby SeekLighting » 15 March 2018, 21:49

You can import your pixels scene into Standalone mode and from there export it as a Steps scene. This will allow you to open it in Steps mode and inspect it. If you need help to do this: https://thelightingcontroller.com/viewt ... =70&t=4367
SeekLighting

Return to Pixels