letting several steps go together

create scenes with steps

letting several steps go together

Postby Party gear » 16 December 2018, 16:03

Can I let go in the live several steps together. Or I can take the steps of just one armature because I do not know yet what colors I will need. that is why I would like to make some effects step wise now but do not enter colors or gobos yet
thank you in advance
Party gear

Re: letting several steps go together

Postby Pauluzzz » 17 December 2018, 07:22

Yes, you can activate several scenes at the same time. Create one scene as a template with your effect and another with the colours and run them simultaneously. Important though, in your scenes make sure you disable the channels you're not using. E.g. in you effects template disable the colour channels and viceversa in your colour scenes. ("disable", not setting to "0"!)
Pauluzzz

Re: letting several steps go together

Postby Party gear » 17 December 2018, 10:22

Pauluzzz wrote:Yes, you can activate several scenes at the same time. Create one scene as a template with your effect and another with the colours and run them simultaneously. Important though, in your scenes make sure you disable the channels you're not using. E.g. in you effects template disable the colour channels and viceversa in your colour scenes. ("disable", not setting to "0"!)

thank you
I will try
Party gear

Return to Editor - Steps