Reset timings in multiple scenes

create scenes with steps

Reset timings in multiple scenes

Postby Robin_D » 14 February 2018, 14:28

Hi.

I've stupidly set up loads of scenes but all the scenes have default to 5 seconds whereas I want them set to 0 so I can properly control fade in fade out in sequential list. Resetting fade time in Seq list to perhaps 1 second doesn't override the scene fade time.

Is there a quick and easy way to change duration on a group of scenes without reopening them in turn in Steps and then re-saving them please?

While I'm on the subject, is there a quick way of turning off all lamps when in Steps? I keep picking up lamps from previous scenes within the new scene. Also can you set 'save scene' to add a are you sure check box please? Several times I've inadvertently hit the 'save scene' rather than the 'save as' icon. They are small and next door to each other.

Thanks Robin
Robin_D

Re: Reset timings in multiple scenes

Postby support » 14 February 2018, 14:49

Is there a quick and easy way to change duration on a group of scenes without reopening them ?

No there is no "set duration for all scenes" fonction.

is there a quick way of turning off all lamps when in Steps?

Yes, with the button "New scene" (not really off, but not activated)

can you set 'save scene' to add a are you sure check box ?

We can not do that, otherwise users will become crazy with always having to press "yes". Just use "Save As" at first, then the original scene will remain safe, whatever save button you press.
The Lighting Controller
support
Administrateur

Re: Reset timings in multiple scenes

Postby Robin_D » 14 February 2018, 15:20

support wrote:
Is there a quick and easy way to change duration on a group of scenes without reopening them ?

No there is no "set duration for all scenes" fonction.

That's a pity. :-(

support wrote:
is there a quick way of turning off all lamps when in Steps?

Yes, with the button "New scene" (not really off, but not activated)

That's very helpful thanks.

support wrote:
can you set 'save scene' to add a are you sure check box ?

We can not do that, otherwise users will become crazy with always having to press "yes". Just use "Save As" at first, then the original scene will remain safe, whatever save button you press.

Yes I know that thanks ..... £30+ years in IT i should know better, but still easy to do when under pressure. I guess selecting New scene as above every-time will have the same effect.

Thanks
Robin_D

Return to Editor - Steps