Pan/Tilt Reverse Does not work right.

declare your lighting equipment

Pan/Tilt Reverse Does not work right.

Postby garrettcrabtree2 » 08 January 2017, 03:05

I'm attempting to mirror moving head lights that i have. They are generic 60W LED moving beams (sort of like the Elation 360i acl movers). For some reason, when i set up reverse pan and tilt on one of the fixtures, they don't mirror each other, but do 'opposite' movements, if that makes sense? I can't figure it out to properly get my moving heads to mirror each other left and right. Does this sound familiar? Is there a setting on the fixture I need to adjust?
garrettcrabtree2

Re: Pan/Tilt Reverse Does not work right.

Postby BartKrap » 08 January 2017, 17:37

garrettcrabtree2 wrote:I'm attempting to mirror moving head lights that i have. They are generic 60W LED moving beams (sort of like the Elation 360i acl movers). For some reason, when i set up reverse pan and tilt on one of the fixtures, they don't mirror each other, but do 'opposite' movements, if that makes sense? I can't figure it out to properly get my moving heads to mirror each other left and right. Does this sound familiar? Is there a setting on the fixture I need to adjust?

Invert only the tilt, not the pan. This will make the mirrors do the opposit thing moving from side to side but act the same when they move up and down.

Also, "mirror moving heads" are called "scanners".
Head of lighting, lighting designer and lighting operater at De Zoom and Pinky's in Renesse and Ron van der Veen Entertainment.
BartKrap

Return to Editor - Fixtures