ColorKey's Catalog

declare your lighting equipment

ColorKey's Catalog

Postby CedarMixware » 10 April 2024, 23:47

Hey Team. I'd like to add ColorKey's catalog to ShowXpress/The Lighting Controller and have them available natively inside The Lighting Controller.

I notice that several of ColorKey's fixtures are available here: http://download.thelightingcontroller.c ... or_Editor/ and they are not natively available with a fresh install of The Lighting Controller.

More than happy to request each light individually here on the form with links to their respectful manuals, if that is the best path forward. However, how can we work together get ColorKey's catalog added natively so users don't need to manually downloaded each fixture?

Thank you for your time and support!
Warm Regards!
Cedar
Mixware - ColorKey
CedarMixware

Re: ColorKey's Catalog

Postby support » 11 April 2024, 07:37

Hello,
They will be included in the next version of the complete software setup.
The Lighting Controller
support
Administrateur

Postby CedarMixware » 12 April 2024, 16:19

Excellent, thank you.

Would you prefer I follow the requested process on this form and individually request each of the 28 fixtures with a link to the manual?

Alternatively, I do have an excel spreadsheet with every light's DMX channel configurations, addresses, and description. Would this be easier and faster to work through your profile creation process? If so, let me know a good contact email and I'll send the spreadsheet over.

Thanks,
Cedar
CedarMixware

Postby support » 15 April 2024, 07:26

Please follow this for profile requests: https://thelightingcontroller.com/viewt ... f=3&t=2453

Please note also that our free profile creation service is only for people who are using our software. This means only a few profiles requests per software user.
The Lighting Controller
support
Administrateur

Return to Editor - Fixtures