Icon availability

declare your lighting equipment

Icon availability

Postby Nelsound » 12 March 2019, 07:27

Is there something that predetermines which icons appear for any given control? For example: I see the CTO (Color temperature control) icon when I am looking for something else, but when I get to that control channel it is not there. Seems there should be a pool of icons, like an iPhone, that can be added when needed.

And just out of curiosity, when you right click in the name column as if to copy or paste, there is a "strict values" option at the bottom. What is that for?
Nelsound

Re: Icon availability

Postby support » 12 March 2019, 09:30

When there is an icon with the same name than the level/channel name, the icon is displayed.
For instance:
- in "channel", the name "pan" shows the icon "../YourSoftware/TheLightingController/editor_fixtures_icons/channel/pan.png"
- in "other", the name "pulse_open" shows the icon "../YourSoftware/TheLightingController/editor_fixtures_icons/other/pulse_open.png"
The Lighting Controller
support
Administrateur

Postby ColterCreation » 10 August 2022, 05:19

support wrote:When there is an icon with the same name than the level/channel name, the icon is displayed.
For instance:
- in "channel", the name "pan" shows the icon "../YourSoftware/TheLightingController/editor_fixtures_icons/channel/pan.png"
- in "other", the name "pulse_open" shows the icon "../YourSoftware/TheLightingController/editor_fixtures_icons/other/pulse_open.png"

Hello,
I was hoping you could confirm if the latest software version (I'm on 9.2.38) on Windows 10 should still have all the icons listed in C:\Users\MyAccountName\TheLightingController\editor_fixtures_icons? I only see 3 things listed in the TheLightingController directory:

• LightShows
  • param.ini
  • WebVersion

Could you help me find this icon pack so I can help myself when creating missing fixture personalities? Thank you!
ColterCreation

Postby support » 10 August 2022, 08:58

"C:\Users\MyAccountName\TheLightingController" stores only the lightshow data.
The icons of our software are in the software folder: "C:\Programs\YourSoftware\"
The Lighting Controller
support
Administrateur

Return to Editor - Fixtures