buttons freeze issue and scene issues [fixed]

usb to dmx - 19'' rack - 16 flash buttons - dmx input - calendar (2012 - 2019)

buttons freeze issue and scene issues [fixed]

Postby jkarlsson » 04 March 2015, 16:27

Issue 1:
The buttons on my Rack freeze frequently. It happens each time I use it. I need to turn-off the power of the unit for it to "come alive" again. What are possible causes?

Issue 2:
For scenes uploaded to the Rack the duration of the first step of a scene seems to be shortened after the first time of running the scene. For example, a first step of a scene starting at 00.00 has the duration of 7 seconds before it goes on to the next step. It plays correctly the very first time it is run after the Rack has been turned-on. If the scene is stopped and then run again, the Rack is now playing the step for only 1-2 seconds before it goes to step 2 and further. However, If I let the entire scene run to the very end and it loops back to the first step again - then the first step runs for the correct duration again...
jkarlsson

Re: Rack: buttons freeze issue and scene issues

Postby support » 04 March 2015, 19:38

Please PM (or email) the serial number of the interface (this will inform us about the firmware version).
The Lighting Controller
support
Administrateur

Re: Rack: buttons freeze issue and scene issues

Postby support » 09 March 2015, 11:58

Sorry for the delay.
We found a problem, and we had to work during a few days, in order to fix it.

We PM you a link with the revised firmware (V112).
Please run this program (Windows only) and press the "upload" button.
And do not disconnect the interface during the upload process (a few seconds).

The second problem is due to the fact that:
- when running with "Live" from the PC software, the dmx channels start at level "0" and fade to the first step
- when running win standalone mode, the dmx channels go straight to step1 and fade to step2
The Lighting Controller
support
Administrateur

Return to Rack