how do i install the drivers ?

usb to dmx - 19'' rack - 16 flash buttons - dmx input - calendar (2012 - 2019)

how do i install the drivers ?

Postby Auvilight » 16 May 2013, 13:26

how do i install the drivers for the new sweetlight rack,

after installing sweetlight controlboard on a windows 7 64 bit asus laptop and downloading the drivers, windows doesnt recognize the sweetlight rack conroller.
i tried 2 sweetlight racks and 3 usb ports

best regards Peter
Auvilight

Re: Sweetlight Rack

Postby support » 16 May 2013, 13:39

The software install is supposed to auto-install the usb drivers.
However, if for an unknown reason they are not installed, here is how to manually install them: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2111
The Lighting Controller
support
Administrateur

Re: how do i install the drivers ? [fixed]

Postby aldholland » 16 May 2013, 14:04

Problem is not fixed, still same problems. Tried to manually install the driver and no success.... Code 23 error ??? We tried 3 different Rack's and all the same problem. Windows Hardware settings shows the driver but with a Yellow triangle showing failure...
aldholland

Re: how do i install the drivers ?

Postby Auvilight » 17 May 2013, 07:46

Problem also not solved yet
Auvilight

Postby anders ericsson » 07 June 2013, 13:59

I have the same problem with my RACK. Now it's urgent!
Faulty USB drivers.

Have tried everything. What to do?
anders ericsson

Postby support » 07 June 2013, 15:01

I have the same problem

Please answer "yes" or "no", to the following question: do you have the "code 23" error ?

BTW, what is the usb port, 2.0 or 3.0 ?
The Lighting Controller
support
Administrateur

Postby alexismbm » 27 September 2013, 20:21

Hi there,

I have the same problem with my Xpress 100 dongle. I have this win 7 machine that I want to install it to but even if I install the drivers, there's one USB driver that's not installing. And when I tried opening the software, it doesn't detect any universe. The unrecognized USB driver also has a Code 23 error, btw. I tried installing it on another machine which has the same os and lower ram and it works perfectly well. I only needed to install the driver once and when I plugged in the dongle and used the software it worked. The thing is, I need the dongle to work on the other win 7 machine (the one that doesn't work) and I really can't afford to just switch the two machines. Also, both machines have USB 2.0.

Thanks for the help!
alexismbm

Postby support » 30 September 2013, 08:10

Here is the official explaination from Microsoft:

Code 23
The text displayed for this error code differs depending on the Circumstances.

If this device is a secondary display adapter and the primary display adapter was located, the following text is displayed:
This display adapter is functioning correctly. (Code 23)
The problem is with the main display adapter. To view the properties for the main display adapter, click Properties."
Solution button: Properties

If this device is a secondary display adapter and the primary display adapter cannot be located, the following text is displayed:
This display adapter is functioning correctly. (Code 23)
The problem is with the main display adapter. Fix the main display adapter, and then this display adapter will work.
Solution button: None

If this device is not a display adapter, the following text is displayed:
The loaders for this device cannot load the required drivers. (Code 23)
To update the device drivers, click Update Driver.
Solution button: Update Driver

This code means that the device loader delayed the start of a device and then did not inform Windows when it was ready to start the device.

To resolve this error code, verify the settings for the primary display adapter in Display properties. Try removing the primary and secondary display adapters from Device Manager, and then rebooting to allow Windows to re-enumerate these devices. Verify that the drivers are current and installed correctly.

For devices other than display adapters, follow the recommended solution. If that does not work, try removing the device from Device Manager and using the Add New Hardware wizard to redetect the device.

Our opinion is there is some conflict in the system with the usb devices.
We suggest you to ask a IT professional to clean the system with the usb files, and then to try again to install our interface.
The Lighting Controller
support
Administrateur

Return to Rack