Crowded Buttons Page

show your best software screenshots

Re: Crowded Buttons Page

Postby LightWorx » 13 February 2013, 15:22

In our opinion, there can be only one "buttons window" per monitor. In other words, a third "buttons window" without a third monitor does not make sence.
So, if there could be a third "buttons window", would you add a third monitor in your equipment ?

I current use a single monitor with both existing pages. I would continue to use a single monitor and just position a third page where it could be easily grabbed for use. I see no need for trying to drive a third display.
LightWorx

Postby Shakes » 13 February 2013, 20:35

I current use a single monitor with both existing pages. I would continue to use a single monitor and just position a third page where it could be easily grabbed for use. I see no need for trying to drive a third display.

+1 To that.
Shakes

Postby eedetail » 13 February 2013, 21:24

Support says they cannot see how a 3rd page would be used and so they wont do it.

C'mon support, the real users, who are using the software in the real world are probably doing things with it that you didnt realize would be done.

Please please please give us a third window of buttons. How we use it is up to us!!!!!
eedetail

Postby support » 13 February 2013, 22:09

Second tab is in the TODO list.
The Lighting Controller
support
Administrateur

Postby kahilzinger » 02 March 2013, 21:50

I could use a 3 or 4 page setup. I have more buttons than I know what to do with.
kahilzinger

Previous

Return to Screenshots from users