Need to Restart

post here topics for the Android app only

Need to Restart

Postby vipola » 17 December 2012, 16:23

Most of the time when I open Live Mobile on my Google Nexus 7, first thing it say when I click on connect is "application need to restart", it does it almost everytime I start it and it can do it for 1 to 3 times before it connect, once it connect it's really stable.. maybe this was already raised or addressed I din't searched for it.. it dosn't block me for anything so I don't really care I just wanted to raise it.. :)

Thanks
vipola

Re: Need to Restart

Postby support » 17 December 2012, 23:04

With Live Mobile version 2 ?
The Lighting Controller
support
Administrateur

Postby vipola » 18 December 2012, 18:45

yes, I installed it maybe 1 week or two week ago.. on a Brand new Google Nexus 7 Tablet..

I'm not very familiar with Android so I don't really know where I can find additional information, I'll take you a printscreen tonight and if there is anything I can do to help you investigate this let me know :)

As I told, It dosn't block me or anything, I was more curious to see if it was a common issue..
vipola

Postby support » 19 December 2012, 09:03

So far, this is the first problem we hear with version 2.
Please send us your lightshow ; we will check with our Androphone.
The Lighting Controller
support
Administrateur

Postby vipola » 21 December 2012, 03:37

So, as soon as I open the application on my google nexus 7, before I even click on connect to live or anything, the application pop a message telling me it need to restart.. i click continue it close the application, reopen it and then it's usualy fine and I can go click on connect to live and it's all fine from there..
vipola

Return to Android