Mobile 3.0 Feedback

remote control for the section "Live" of the software

Mobile 3.0 Feedback

Postby muscanto » 08 August 2019, 12:55

Hi Support-

Very nice work on 3.0. It's a major upgrade and it's allowing me to run my lights wireless from FOH with tablets which I love. I do have some feedback though on minor improvements. I am using the iOS version of the app.

The login screen seems to be hokey sometimes and difficult to create a new profile. I have not tried the android version so I cannot compare.

Another issue I am experiencing that seems to be inconsistent is when I make changes in Showxpress and the mobile app is forced to update, it seems that the boards on the mobile app like to re-arrange themselves and I have to basically set the app up the way I had it before, kind of frustrating but there might be a reason for this.

Thanks for the hard work on this, it's much appreciated.
muscanto

Re: Mobile 3.0 Feedback

Postby support » 09 August 2019, 10:33

Thank you for your feedback.
Well noted all your remarks.

We have a very low feedback for Live Mobile V3. If possible, please post a picture of the app with the stage & the lights in background.
The Lighting Controller
support
Administrateur

Postby muscanto » 09 August 2019, 12:03

I'll get some high quality pictures for you in the near future.
muscanto

Postby Jiri Zakovsky » 30 July 2020, 11:58

Hello,

I would like to say that I like the version very much. Was using version 2 before and think its a major improvement. Hope that Im writing in a right topic.

Im using Android Version. I was very use to in Live tab slide to the side between pages and it was lot easier for me to find specific timeline or effect if I wanted to in version 2. But this feature is not in version 3. If I could have some feedback it will be implement this also in this version.

Thank you

Jiri Zakovsky
Best regards

Jiří Žákovský
Aufguss master manager

(+420) 733 163 109
zakovsky@infinit.cz

Infinit Step
https://step.infinit.cz
Jiri Zakovsky

Postby support » 30 July 2020, 22:28

Sorry but, because of its concept, V3 can not do like V2 for that.
The Lighting Controller
support
Administrateur

Return to General