Comments on update Live Mobile app

remote control for the section "Live" of the software

Comments on update Live Mobile app

Postby pogjack » 09 August 2017, 20:31

Just wanted to comment that everything is working great from the mobile app side.

I would ask if in near future the go pause play buttons in timeline and sequential could be larger. It's a bit difficult making sure you push the right Go button and watching the screen to make sure it took since we can't see the list on the app. If the button was larger you could relax a bit knowing you had a larger area to push.

Also, can it be possible to make the buttons on live page app show what's a timeline, music, or a scene, on the app, I know it may be difficult b/c of the space.

Great job. Love the product.
pogjack

Re: Comments on update Live Mobile app

Postby support » 09 August 2017, 21:37

Thank you.
Noted.
The Lighting Controller
support
Administrateur

Postby AudioMasterSGT » 20 August 2017, 23:24

Thank you for updating the Live Mobile app.

However I can no longer use the app in landscape mode on my iPad as before. The app defaults to portrait mode and does not change when I rotate my iPad.

Also, when manually entering BPM under the 'Tools' heading, a QWERTY keyboard pops up, and I have to shift to access the numbers. Could this be changed to have a basic numeric keypad pop up instead, as letters are not needed when entering a tempo.

Thanks again for a great app.
AudioMasterSGT

Postby support » 14 September 2017, 17:48

I can no longer use the app in landscape mode on my iPad as before. The app defaults to portrait mode and does not change when I rotate my iPad.

This problem has been idenfied ; it is exclusively on IOS (not Android).
It is fixed in new IOS version 2.4.1, which has been recently submitted to Apple. It usually takes a few days for Apple to approve the new app version, and then Apple will allow you to upgrade the app.
The Lighting Controller
support
Administrateur

Postby AudioMasterSGT » 16 September 2017, 22:49

The update just came out today, thanks!
AudioMasterSGT

Return to General