[Request] higher resolution window for tablet

remote control for the section "Live" of the software

[Request] higher resolution window for tablet

Postby djvito62 » 23 January 2015, 20:39

I have just switched over from Martin Light Jockey to the Chauvet showxpress. I love the way I can use the software with the ability to use my Iphone and Ipad. I see that the way to get the Live mobile app on to an Ipad you have to go in to the search of Iphone to get it it on an Ipad. Is there any way that there is an Ipad app for live mobile and not have to scroll over the button to get to a different page. Can you make the Ipad app screen the same way I see the screen on the laptop. I understand that the scene buttons would be smaller than the laptop screen. But that would be better than scrolling to the pages. Anyone feel the same ????
Thanks and keep up the good work.........
djvito62

Re: Can I make a suggestion?????

Postby support » 23 January 2015, 23:33

We understand this requirement.
We are just too busy with a future new major version of this software, which is much more important (we can not presently tell more).
Sorry for this.
The Lighting Controller
support
Administrateur

Re: [Request] higher resolution window for tablet

Postby scarymike23 » 25 January 2015, 18:23

I understand that you are busy, but I'm just adding my name to the request list for this. A native iPad app would be awesome.

I also suggest you put a note on the start-up page of the app that says "Go to your iOS settings to enter your ip address." You are getting a lot of bad reviews from people who don't understand where to enter the IP address on the iOS version.
scarymike23

Postby support » 25 January 2015, 19:50

"Tablet" noted.

"IOS settings" is the "official" way to set the parameters of an app ; all IOS users should know that.
It is a shame they fault us, because they do not know that !
Anyway, noted to.
Thank you for this info.
The Lighting Controller
support
Administrateur

Postby cclark65 » 23 May 2015, 02:50

I find that the android app (on an android device of course) is much better for remote control than using the iphone/ipod app (on an ipad). I got an older samsung tab 10.1 just for the lighting controller program and it runs great on it.
cclark65

Postby scarymike23 » 26 May 2015, 20:17

cclark65 wrote:I find that the android app (on an android device of course) is much better for remote control than using the iphone/ipod app (on an ipad). I got an older samsung tab 10.1 just for the lighting controller program and it runs great on it.

Better how? I don't have any way to personally check it out. Can you describe what makes it better?
scarymike23

Postby cclark65 » 26 August 2015, 20:17

scarymike23 wrote:
cclark65 wrote:I find that the android app (on an android device of course) is much better for remote control than using the iphone/ipod app (on an ipad). I got an older samsung tab 10.1 just for the lighting controller program and it runs great on it.

Better how? I don't have any way to personally check it out. Can you describe what makes it better?

I'm sorry, don't check here often. With the android tablet, I can make a much more dense page of buttons and they are much more defined, the text is smaller and easily legible.
cclark65

Postby Pink LD » 26 August 2015, 22:51

Alternatively you could remote into your PC with your tablet. I've done it plenty of times before.
Pink LD

Return to General