Mobile Devices with Bluetooth Keyboards

remote control for the section "Live" of the software

Mobile Devices with Bluetooth Keyboards

Postby Pink LD » 31 August 2013, 17:45

I am curious, but so far I have had no luck commanding keyboard triggers through Live Mobile via a Blueooth keyboard connected to my phone (HTC EVO 3D) or my tablet (Android Nextbook). Is this feature not supported or am I doing something wrong?
Pink LD

Re: Mobile Devices with Bluetooth Keyboards

Postby support » 01 September 2013, 07:25

Sorry but Live Mobile does not mirror the trigger events (keyboard/midi/dmxin/calendar) of Live.

Instead of doing <keyboard> bluetooth <smartphone> wifi <computer>, may be you can straight do: <keyboard> bluetooth <computer> ?
The Lighting Controller
support
Administrateur

Postby Pink LD » 01 September 2013, 07:58

Sure, that works but I asked because 30 seconds to show my USB corded keyboard failed yesterday.So I yanked and figured I'd be good to go with my Bluetooth tablet keyboard. But that didn't work so 30 seconds into the show I was scrambling to get my spare keyboard up. So I thought I'd ask if I missed something. Thanks for the answer.
Pink LD

Postby mkool » 11 November 2014, 05:49

Nice idea but indeed you don't use live mobile, but a blue tooth keyboard on your mobile phone to command live on your computer with you keyboard. Did you have some more trouble or is ok now? Thx
Visitez mon site de magie http://kamika.fr
mkool

Postby Pink LD » 11 November 2014, 05:52

As far as I know Live Mobile does not recognise keyboard inputs. Live Mobile cannot even present on the letter I have set to trigger particular buttons.
Pink LD

Return to General