occasionally displays jpgs from another timeline [fixed]

the second tab of Live, with timelines

occasionally displays jpgs from another timeline [fixed]

Postby jaxx00974 » 07 October 2010, 09:00

Only a quick post as i am rushing off to work.

The problem is I have 60 timelines each with jpgs in the video timeline and when I play one of the timelines it occasionally displays jpgs from another timeline ?

This has caused worry because the jpegs are lyrics.

For the record, I have a folder calledlyrics and inside thisfolder I have a folder for each song with their lyrics inside this folder. I then import media and place the jpegs along the timelineaswhen I needthem but they seem to pull the occasional wrong jpeg from another folder ?

I am going on stagewith this in 4 weeks so I am hping this is something that can be rectified.

Thanks.

Lee.
jaxx00974

Re: Screencontrol ?

Postby Niffo » 07 October 2010, 14:07

Does your jpeg files have the same name in each folder ? If it is the case, the cause can be ScreenControl keeps the last played file in cache.
Niffo
Administrateur

Re: Screencontrol ?

Postby jaxx00974 » 07 October 2010, 19:56

I did thnk of that hencee I copiedthe whole vieo timeline full of the jpgs and copied all of them one beat past the original so everything was sort of doubled up thus,, , ahhhh hang on ! writing this has just made sense of what you said ! EVen if I double them up it would still double up the second version of the jpeg which is a STILL the version in cache !

Ok, I am going to give it a try and yes theere are alot of them with the same file name but in their own folders,

Thanks mate !

Lee.
jaxx00974

Return to TimeLine