Playing Video (ScreenControl properties) [fixed]

the second tab of Live, with timelines

Playing Video (ScreenControl properties) [fixed]

Postby pogjack » 24 August 2013, 18:43

This is the first time I have needed to play video with my timelines. I am doing a drama where I have a timeline with music and short video playing. I can get the music and video to play, but I get the windows screen showing also.

I am using a usb to video converter (works great) to make a dual monitor. I have to drag the video screen over to monitor 2. I am wanting to convert the VGA to svideo (I have that done too), but I just want the video to play and not show the Windows bar on top of the video.

Is there another way to set this up, or what is the best practices of those who have used this option.
pogjack

Re: Playing Video

Postby pogjack » 24 August 2013, 20:13

Ok, I found how to change the properties page 47 on manual in V 6.333. But I can't get the sub-menu to come up where I can select how I want the video to display. The video is a WMV. I right click (windows) and select properties and only the event properties sub menu comes up.
pogjack

Postby pogjack » 24 August 2013, 20:47

Ok, so after playing around a little bit more, I found the video sub menu. I had to play the video, then right click on the screen control screen where the video played for the sub menu to pop up.

Is there another way for me to edit the screen control without having to play the video first for the screen control screen to come up?
pogjack

Postby Niffo » 25 August 2013, 00:11

ScreenControl is reduced in the "systray" bar in Windows (near the clock)
Niffo
Administrateur

Return to TimeLine