Audio Glitching and video glitching in timeline

the second tab of Live, with timelines

Audio Glitching and video glitching in timeline

Postby razortongue1 » 08 August 2012, 17:54

I am using this show xpress program to its capacity triggering live lights from midi drums, also triggering timelines and using a projector to play video clips and an audio clip in each timeline. when i use everything together i am getting glitching on the audio track and seems like the projector glitches a little too. It doesn't happen all the time or in the same spot of a certain song. Its very strange I am running it all on a dell studio laptop with windows 7 and 4 gigs of ram and nothing else running in the background other then windows operating system i turn everything else off. What do you think it is? Have i reached a wall with this program? It hasent been glitching until i added the video files and i am using avi files so the computer shouldnt have an issue playing the files. I have been using the program for over a year and maybe someone can help me? Is there a certain type or size of video file that will work better with the program?
razortongue1

Re: Audio Glitching and video glitching in timeline

Postby support » 08 August 2012, 18:44

The Lighting Controller
support
Administrateur

Re: Audio Glitching and video glitching in timeline

Postby Niffo » 09 August 2012, 09:56

Please check the CPU load of your computer when "glitching". Our applications are designed to be able to work on different computers, have a look at this : viewtopic.php?f=9&t=522
Niffo
Administrateur

Return to TimeLine